- General Ledger
- Petty cash Maintenance
- Payment Collection Follow up with the business & the Client.
- Invoice Raising
- Liaison with the external Auditors.
- Projecting critical reports to the top management
- Usage of Quick Books Tally
- Internal / external book closure & reporting
- Compliance and statutory requirements – Service Tax
- MIS & analytics
- Commercials management, including pricing, contractual compliance.
- Planning & budgeting
Administration & HR Experience
- Managing external Vendors & Service providers.
- Involved in Capital expenditure and asset purchase.
- Manage Logistics arrangements for travel.
- Planning and implementing outdoor activities for employees.
- Offer letter roll out.
- Employee Query management.
- Document management of Employees.
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in managing Finance & Accounting function.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Quick Learner.
- Ability to solve Employee queries.
- Ability to influence the top management in decision making with logical facts.
- Self-Motivated and eagerness to contribute to growth of the company.
- Someone who can work in a highly dynamic environment.